Subscribing to RiskAssess
When you subscribe to RiskAssess, you and all other school staff at the same campus will be able to use RiskAssess for a year for the annual charge of $160 (+GST). A single RiskAssess subscription covers a school campus, and allows each member of staff to perform an unlimited number of risk assessments.
The process for subscribing to RiskAssess is simple and does not require any payments online.
- First, fill in the subscription form and submit it (to do this, click the 'Subscribe to RiskAssess now >' link below).
- You will be immediately emailed an invoice (tax invoice showing money owing) for RiskAssess with your school's details.
- You can then print the invoice, and your school can then pay the invoice by cheque, or electronic transfer.
- Once payment is received by the RiskAssess team, your school's RiskAssess account will be activated. Your subscription starts from this date, and lasts a full year.
- You will receive an email, telling you that you can now log in, and reminding you of the user name and password you chose for your school. The email will have a receipt (tax invoice showing amount paid) attached, that you can print and give to your accounts department.
- You will then be able to start using the RiskAssess system to quickly and easily create risk assessments which meet Australian standards and legal requirements.
Please note that if your school has multiple campuses, each campus will need its own subscription.
If you have any questions, please contact us.